PointLeader Training Programs
We are making the PointLeader training program more accessible to all users with our new blended learning approach. Our blended learning includes five interacting methods to maximize training effectiveness:
- Learners begin with an Instructor Led Online (ILO) training course provided through our private social network learning platform
- Following the ILO training course, we provide ongoing self-paced e-learning through the social network learning platform
- Learning communities are formed in the social network learning platform that provide mentoring to learners
- Learners are provided access to our job performance measures to guide on-the-job training
- PointLeader training seminars provide face-to-face opportunities for learners to interact with our experts
The benefits of our blended learning approach include:
1. An effective learning environment on an efficient timeline
The PointLeader ILO training courses provide University level, professor led, online experience of interaction with 15 – 20 other learners, mentors, and curriculum within a consolidated one-week timeframe. Each program is highly interactive.
2. Flexible enough to fit your daily work schedule, yet structured enough to drive learning
Training schedules require a minimum of 2 hours of online learner interaction per day, but this time can be divided into segments and devoted to the classroom anytime day or night, with the exception of three professor-led one-hour live virtual classroom experiences during the week. These experiences are recorded for student review to allow for schedule conflicts.
3. A private social learning community in a peer environment
Learning occurs in the classroom with the professor, through interactions with fellow learners both in and outside of the classroom, and from resources shared by all participants; however, our program is not an open door to all who care to take part, it is a private community of learners with a common goal.
4. Cost effective training with long term benefits
Our e-learning program provides immediate cost savings through no travel, no time off work, and no programs to install on your computer; at a fraction of the average costs per person, or, per class of in-person training. Long term benefits include ongoing access to the learning community and resources by training program graduates.
Our course offering currently includes training for use of the PointLeader system and tools:
- Overview of using the PointLeader Talent Management System in business
- Use and interpretation of the PointLeader Competency Profiler for jobs, groups, and organizations
- Use and interpretation of the PointLeader Potential Assessment for selection, placement, and development
- Use and interpretation of the PointLeader Performance Measure in performance development and appraisal
Our e-learning training program calendar will be driven by interest in each class and client project needs. Please email us your interests and timeframe and we will keep you informed of our class schedules.
Thank you for your support!